Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Invitation Arrived

I finally received my e-invitation via email instead of the traditional UPS delivery system. My technical job title will be 'Information Technology Educator' and I'll be working within the SHREP project in Vanuatu. I sent off my acceptance email today and now I wait for my (hard copy) invitation to be sent, which includes more detailed information for the next steps to be taken.

I must say that I'm a little nervous about writing my aspiration statement, but I'm sure it'll flow once I get started!

Vanuatu, here I come!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Seems like we may be meeting some day. I have also been invited to Vanuatu for an IT education position. How can we get in touch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make that 3 going to Vanuatu. I am going for Small Enterprise Development Advisor. I am sure we will all meet in LA on the 10th.

    ReplyDelete